View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Problem side loading goggle e-books and ADE - Kobo Touch

I'm having problems trying to load some past purchases from the goggle book store and wondering if anybody else is having the same problem or found a solution?

Goggle downloads a file with a <title>-epub.ascm extension and I have not found a way to side load them to my Kobo Touch. If I try to open with Adobe Digital Editions the file type is grayed out and ADE won't allow me to add them to my library.

Also, no luck with dragging them to the Kobo application. They don't show up in the library after restarting.

Any help - greatly appreciated!

fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote