View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 08:39 PM   #13
Synked
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by devseev View Post
I'm not a developer, but I am very happy that Entourage is going to release the source code. I am also thankful to Jcase and other developers for all the work they are doing to make the eDGe a better product.

Let's keep things civil on the forums, gents.
I completely agree with you.

I really appreciate the work that Jcase and the others have been putting into the eDGe. Being a tech enthusiast, I always try to get the biggest bang out of anything I buy. Seeing that the eDGe is an expensive piece of hardware, I'm ecstatic of the progress that has been going into rooting the eDGe as well as Entourage releasing their source code. Robot has been doing a lot of researching on increasing the capabilities of the eDGe, especially with the e-ink side, and I'm happy that Entourage's compliance might bring forth more progress.

It would be great if jcase, as well as other developers could continue to work on developing the eDGe. Entourage can develop it only so far, and I feel that it's up to the user base to customize it until it's perfect.

Once again, thank you for the the work that all of the developers have been putting into the eDGe, and if there is anything that the community can do to help, please don't hesitate. =)