View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:52 AM   #74
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
I'd love a Sony-PRS1050. Same aluminium body as the 950, with updated internals and a front-lit screen. I'm perfectly happy with the DPI of the 950, but a few more would be nice I guess.

Basically I'd like a reader that is a bit more....premium than the plastic-fantastic options which are available. The inevitably premium price to go with it wouldn't be an issue, since I generally keep my stuff until it dies and cannot be revived; which turns out far cheaper than buying new cheap stuff every time something takes your fancy.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote