Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #303
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool It'll be a good year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhowey View Post
Wow, that's incredible to hear. Thanks for all the support, everyone. This thread is like a time capsule for how wild my year has been!
I'm an ebook person so haven't gotten any paper books lately, but I did receive the ebook version of 2nd Shift: Order for Christmas and also received a PaperWhite. So my first read of 2013 and my first read on the PaperWhite was 2nd Shift: Order. Well I loved the new installment to the Silo (Wool) saga and loved the new Kindle! Keep up the good work, Hugh!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

P.S. Hugh, could I persuade you to participate in the Authorgraph web site. Check it out.

Last edited by alansplace; 01-03-2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: add info
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote