View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #19
BakaTensai
BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf2 View Post
Wait my suprised look.................
Ha, yeah I know it was a long shot but I had to try it. Ugh... I'm still not sure what I'm going to do here yet! I feel like I should at least contact customer service, but I don't know if I want to risk an exchange. How often to exchanges result in a better device? I've been reading on it lately and I seem to be bothered less and less by the yellowish areas (Game of Thrones is a pretty good distraction ) but I definitely notice it. This kindle was actually a gift, so I don't even know how the exchange would even work... is it the same as if I would have purchased it myself?
BakaTensai is offline   Reply With Quote