Thread: iFail 5 ??
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #34
TheOmegaZoid
Banned
TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
Yep. Lemmings. You got it.

In most cases they already HAVE an iPhone. They are queuing for the latest iPhone which - aside from brag factor - will add nothing essential to their communications experience. I have a 4s, and I am quite happy with it. If I was offered a free iPhone 5 I would not accept it. The bother of re-installing all apps, buying - and using - an adapter for all my ancillary devices, buying new car windscreen and desktop holders etc., etc., would make the whole exercise too much trouble for any minor gains to be had.

Yep, definitely lemmings -queuing to get to the clifftop.
Lemmings, Zombies and smurfs must be educated. Americans for Samsung must cry out and let their voices be heard. After all they might be lemmings, but ethically we don't want to see them run off a cliff!

Sounds like a great new protest movement... 'Americans for Samsung' !!!