View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:39 PM   #52
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
This is what worked for me.

Code:
################################################
# Create Kindle Collections Plugin tweaks
#
# Calibre column names to include in collections, text to prepend for sorting, and 
# minimum number of books needed for a column before creating a collection
create_kindle_collections_usecolumns = {
"series": [ "_ ", 500 ],
"tags": [ "", 1 ]
}
# Collection names or patterns to ignore (e.g. [ "ignorethis", ".*Ignore.*" ]
create_kindle_collections_ignore = [ ]
####################################################
I didn't want to use the "series" bit, but for some reason, deleting that part messed up the tweak and I got an error message. In the end, I just upped the number of books to include in any given series to a large number like 500. Now my collections are made just from my Calibre tags. So far, it's working great! Thanks so much for this!