View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 06:54 AM   #8
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebs View Post
Sorry, I don't have Kindle 2 and I'm not even sure I won't return DX before 30 days are up - I'm very disappointed by PDF support. I'm trying to see if DX is hackable enough to remedy this by myself (I'm not optimistic about Amazon doing anything, frankly).
ebs,

Whatever needs to be changed on the KDX to enable USB networking is probably also what needs to be changed for the K2. Please try to make your hack work with either firmware and let people here test it.