View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #46
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I have a Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, and the first thing to go was TouchWiz. Rooted, flashed CyanogenMod, and have loved it since then. I don't think it would be any better on a tablet, it just makes me mad because it works so clunky, and doesn't even look that nice, plus the amount of bloatware was nuts. I really like S Memo though, but there's an exact clone of it that someone made for non-TouchWiz and it's even better, even without an S Pen.
Actually, I must be one of the few people in the universe who really LIKES TouchWiz.
I made myself stick with it for a while because I know there is a learning curve on these things, and, by gosh, in a few days I decided I did not want to put Go Launcher Ex on it but wanted to stick with TouchWiz.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote