View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi halljames. Glad that worked so smooth for you.

When I got my 505, back in January, I was really eager to download something. But I was about a quarter of the way through the paperback version of 'Angels and Demons' by Dan Brown and couldn't justify buying the eBook version....for about five seconds. I rationalized that I was about to leave on a trip and getting the eBook version would save me space. So I got and thoroughly enjoyed reading it and haven't touched a pBook since.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote