View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #21
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If I buy it he wont let me return it unless it's defective. It's just too much of a hassle for him to drop it off at the UPS store.
You can arrange to have UPS pick-up from you. I have an item I'm about to return and having UPS pick-up was an option. In my case it was a Marketplace item fulfilled by Amazon so I'm not sure the same option would be available for the PW but you can always ask Amazon before you buy it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote