View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 11:58 AM   #17
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
My first response is NO, but I walked away for a bit and thought about it.

I hated the idea of the KSO when I heard about it. I received one. I find the ads okay, even helpful. I have used several of the offers on things I intended to buy anyway. Not a lot of savings, but they are getting up there.

A previous poster reminded me about my collection of Hostess Fruit pie ads from the comic books I use to collect. I hated the fruit pies, but loved the ads.

Maybe, just maybe, the ads could work. I just don't see how they could get enough clicks. I probably wouldn't go for them, but things change. Do people actually click on ads that are flashing on a webpage?
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote