View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
New to Nook, couple questions

Hello everyone. I've been a Kobo customer for about six months or so but its many glitches and problems became too much for me, and I bought a refurbished Nook STR this week. I am very glad to see I can simply copy my Kobo books over, so I don't have to lose those. However, I have a couple questions that I can't figure out.

Is there any way to justify text on the Nook? The Kobo can do this now, as of a few weeks ago, and one thing that really bothered me about the original Kobo was its ugly formatted text with double-spacing in between lines, and the jagged right margins. Well now I've got some books on my Nook with jagged right margins and I can't figure out how to change them so all the type is justified.

And for the life of me I can't figure out how to delete a book from the device. I downloaded a free preview that won't open (an error message pops up), and I want to delete it and download again but I'm not sure how without using Calibre.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote