View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #10
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Are there any videos with the device and pen in action? The ones I've seen only showcase scribbling in a specific app designed for the pen (not in documents/books). I haven't seen anything of practical use. I would be interested in the device too if the stylus has true functionality.
The annotation feature does more than just write to a notepad. It also captures audio and syncs it to the written notes with playback. So you can playback the notes and review what was said when you jotted the notes.

They are also integrated with evernote, so you can save your hand written notes on evernote and have evernote ocr your notes for you.

Def target for professional and students.
=X=

=X= is offline   Reply With Quote