View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #7
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
I just found one here at FutureShop; its a Pandigital for $179 colour

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...4f2307d65een02

Anyone heard/has one of these??
I have heard of them, but if you do a through the forum you might find that a lot of people returned theirs. Maybe those were just the people I had talked to, so I would suggest doing a search.

I think the Pocketbook IQ ships to Canada and I have seen a lot of good reviews on those. But keep in mind the Nook Colour or a better tablet would give you a better picture.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote