View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:25 PM   #37
Jesse83
Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.Jesse83 got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle PW
Not sure about this whole debate of entirely turning the light off, what's the point? It's not like it's sucking that much juice. Can't you do that with some hack ?
Also I don't know about these blotchy spots, mine looks ok. I have something near the shadows at the bottom, like a very small rectangle of 5 pixels on 10 or something where there is no shadow at all, so since everywhere else there is the LEDs shadows, it looks weird.
But it's really super small and don't bother me I don't want to change it and have a worst one, as I hear a lot of people have problems!

Yet my PW crashed in less than 48h, scary, thought my unit was dead. Not sure how they would like if I asked to change it and they see I have hacks on it!
Jesse83 is offline   Reply With Quote