View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:47 PM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf2 View Post
I think if there was an actual fix they would be shouting it from the rooftops. I don't think they have a good track record of being forthright thus far concerning the Paperwhite. Twice CS insisted my screens would be perfect on my replacements as they would check them before shipping. Ya right. I hope I'm wrong.
Give them time. When the fix is implemented for the public they may come forward. Right now think of the two in this thread Andrew is dealing with as Beta testers. I'm just happy they are sharing this news with us.

I do think this Andrew is higher up than level 1 like the people you dealt with. I never believe a thing a Level 1 Repts says. I've dealt with too many of them in many companies.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote