Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #1984
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqref View Post
I've found it in every major grocery store I've looked, in at least two different brands. I thought it was a gimmick, but I've heard food experts tell me (on the radio, anyway) that the stuff is in general use - any time you buy a "smoke" flavored product like potato chips the "liquid smoke" has been added. Also, it appears to be a completely natural product - it's made by concentrating a natural flavor, rather than creating something by chemistry.
sorry, i missed this post before. i've not seen it here but i will keep looking. the concept intrigues me mightily, plus it's quite yummy in pea soupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Really? I hadn't noticed. But okay, here are some for Zee to wear.
it's so nice of you to make sure i'm always well-dressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
There is a website where you can control a guys Christmas lights and dispays. It also lets one leave a special message for Santa.

I also know that Zelda appreciates a well designed website so this will be an extra special Christmas for her.
sweet fuzzy squirrels on a cracker, that thing is worse than myspace ! and i didn't think that was possible. thanks for the message though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
I have been extra good this year so in return a special friend from the North Pole said he would help me get a special message out.
now *that* is classy. it's almost enough to make me like christmas...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote