View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #66
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Also yes sparklemotion, the KK is okay but the lack of light is annoying, even with my side lamp on its still dark. It will take a while to get all my genre books set up in the correct collections on the PW as on my KK I use the collections plug in on Calibre but once its done they don't move about, I just add the odd new one. They will all be side loaded so I'll add them one collection at a time.

Last edited by Josieb1; 09-30-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote