View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispieris View Post
Yes I'm trying to connect the samsung note to my Calibre on my mac OS 10.6. Syncing via wireless is extremely slow.
Syncing via wireless is virtually as fast a via MTP. But only the initial sync of transferring the books is slow. After the books are transferred subsequent syncing of the metadata is quick. I have 2112 books on my device and the initial connect takes about 90 seconds.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote