View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
bulk delete epub only when mobi exists

Is it possible to delete books of a selected format only if another format exists? I have many epub that have been converted to mobi for Kindle, but many that have not been converted. I'd like to delete only the epubs that have a mobi version.

Or maybe there is a way to convert all epubs that have not yet been converted to mobi.

Or am I a lazy, disorganized mofo, asking software to do something I should have had the brains to do before I obsessively accumulated too many books? Go ahead, say it, I can take it....
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote