Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Official Web Page for Aura HD

Availability Info
Kobo Aura HD will be available for pre-order in North America starting April 16 at www.kobo.com and will be in-stores in Canada and the United Kingdom starting April 25. International availability will begin in May.

Please ignore any possible bias, mainly as I've not actually seen / touched the device as yet, but when I can get my lazy ass up to the appropriate floor in the Castle, I shall see if it may supplant my Touch as my primary reading device.

Last edited by Sharkus; 04-15-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote