Thread: Glo Factory reset issue
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I did a little testing. I appears that the finished state is not being synced to the second device.

What I did was to open a kepub in the Glio. When this happens it goes to the last page read on the Glo and then checks the server in case there was an updated on another device. If there was, it prompts whether to change to the new bookmark. Closing the book or putting the Glo to sleep updates the server with the current position.

Doing a sync on the Touch updates the reading status to the same place as on the Glo.

Finishing a book seems to update the server. But, a sync on the other device is setting the finished book to 1% read. Opening it goes to the first page of the book.

So, I am seeing what you are. What I don't remember is if this is different than for previous firmware.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote