Thread: Glo Factory reset issue
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkavan View Post
I've done a few factory resets recently to solve problems, and have found this quirk:

When my books are reloaded they are put on the proper shelves, but are not marked as finished, if they were finished, and the percent read is not correct. I've usually synced the Glo before doing the reset, so my account with Kobo should have up-to-date information.

Am I doing something wrong?
You are not doing anything wrong - A factory reset deletes all content on your eReader. This means that it:

Deletes any books you've added to your eReader.
Deletes your bookmarks and annotations.
Deletes your account information.
Resets all your settings (for example, Reading Life and text settings).
Returns the eReader to its original settings.

So the settings for all your books are deleted ie marked as finished and % read.
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote