View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:39 PM   #256
adamselene
Enthusiast
adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle 2
BTW, it's worth noting that with USE_ALT_FONTS and with*out* /mnt/us/fonts, I do see some extra fonts displayed in the Aa dialog (presumably some builtins). So it clearly does something. I'm guessing the real problem here is that ;fc-cache isn't actually doing what I want.

Last edited by adamselene; 06-18-2012 at 06:06 PM.
adamselene is offline   Reply With Quote