Thread: 360 Themes etc
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #8
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
I had a look at a Kindle 3 at Target the other day and it seems to have a much better screen (the background was much whiter than my PB360 and the text seemed sharper) than the PB360. I LOVE my PB360, but I did really like the Kindle screen.

Having said that, I want to be able to organise my books/files as I see fic. I don't want to give control of that over to the reader. I'll only ever buy a Kindle if they give me that control.
Kindle has a collections feature that gives you some organization ability. It is like folders but *not* nested folders. You *can* assign ebooks to more than one collection so it works somewhat like the PB360's Favorites.
One advantage Kindle collections have over favorites is there are PC-based apps that will let you organize the books into the collections.

BTW, Pearl is nice but not all Pearl-based readers look like the K3. Amazon plays a couple proprietary ricks to make their font look darker.

Who knows, maybe next year will bring a newer 360 with pearl?
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote