View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 10:10 AM   #114
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiiri View Post
The problem I'm having now is that I can't seem to change the title on this file, it still shows up in my Kindle wrong. In the Command Prompt it is showing the title as correct, and the author as correct. The name that I don't want but that is showing is listed in mobi2mobi under

EXTH item: 503-503-80- Harvard Classics, Vol. 23: Two years before the mast and twenty-four years after

and;

LONGTITLE: Harvard Classics, Vol. 23: Two years before the mast and twenty-four years after
The LONGTITLE can be changed by mobi2mobi using --title. You can use mobi2mobi without any flag to check the result. It this does not help it must be the 503 that is the problem. With the latest mobi2mobi you might be able to change it with:

mobi2mobi --exthtype 503 --exthdata "New title" --outfile new.awz in.awz

So I wonder what the intended meaning of item 503 is?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote