View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 07:45 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
The logos look great!

You might want to set up a page on the site for not just those, but some BeWrite link graphics, too, for benefit of those people who might want to link to your site from blogs, etc. You have an awesome graphics guy, by the way.

Also, for benefit of those with odd page colors and/or backgrounds, those logos on transparent backgrounds (either GIF or, to annoy the IE5 users into upgrading, PNG) would be good.
yes please.

i actually agree with all the points worldwalker made, which i guess saves me the trouble of typing them out myself, so thanks worldwalker.

thank you neil for the graphics !

edit : also, worldwalker, i love that signature.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote