View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 12:14 AM   #21
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Another vote for updated Mini, but also for the other desktops. Its been over a year for the iMacs, and 2 for the Pro (not that I could ever afford one or even want one)... It really is time for a major spec bump and possibly redesigns as well. Lets hope for all. I rather think, though, that if the iPad Mini is released (some are calling it the iPad Air) we wont see much happening on the desktop front.

Also, I just get this overwhelming feeling that iMac may end up dumped, except maybe kept on as the edu entry level mac. People seem to be buying minis and macbook pros more than iMacs these days. At least thats whats happening in my neck of the woods. I hope I am wrong. I wanted a new iMac.

[edit] Also, rumours abound that the full size ipad is going to be tweaked to get lightning connector support.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 10-22-2012 at 12:19 AM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote