View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:45 AM   #3
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
Does this mean that kindle touch development will stop?
What makes you think that? Has development for the K3 stopped because there are K4 and K5 models out there?

I personally will certainly shift focus in the beginning, because I want to get my own stuff running on the PW. But ideally, things will work both on the K5 and the PW. Depending on how different the firmwares really are, this may result in more or less effort.

Maybe (speculation!) it's even possible to run the 5.2.0 firmware on the K5 - or maybe not. We'll see.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote