View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 07:15 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
As a software developer I'm used to buying reasonably high-spec machines, so $1000 seems pretty modest to me. The most recent laptop I bought cost £850 (about $1300).
That makes sense, but most students don't do that. The majority can get buy on low end machines.

Tablets are overpriced, so netbooks are a far better tool for the average student. They're much cheaper (half the cost) and better spec'd, giving the student more functionality.

I have both a netbook and a tablet. If I had to choose between the two, I'd take my netbook in a heartbeat.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote