View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
If a book isn't to your liking, it's really a simple matter to change it to your preferences with great free tools like Calibre and Sigil, or some readers might be able to change margins, font, spacing, justification on the fly.
I just said it somewhere else: Those who don't care ... don't care. Those who do care, are going to change it the way they like it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
I didn't forget. I want the answer to be one or the other. I don't want a doesn't matter type answer.
Well sure ... nothing like seeing who wins the battle between the more manageable number of extremists.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-24-2013 at 03:18 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote