View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #7
galneweinhaw
galneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura aboutgalneweinhaw has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo glo
Thanks for the replies.

Yes, sorry I should have been more clear, I was talking about a lack of prices when using the search function.

If I search the store for "On Liberty" I get 200 hundred responses. It took me clicking on about 20 of them before realizing that this search didn't include the free ones (had to click them all cus the price didn't show in the list view) and there was no way to sort by price either?

As for lack of page numbers (or something e-equivalent) how would you tell if a book you are buying is 50 "pages" vs 1050 "pages" (or equivalent...). How do I tell if a book I am buying is a massive epic tome vs an essay or novella?

galneweinhaw is offline   Reply With Quote