View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:37 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I'm hoping someone has already worked these out, so I'll throw them out there.

1. I'd like to move my Calibre library online to Box, or DropBox, or even Amazon. Has anyone worked out the best way to access such a library with the Fire? As in, the books work, they show up on the carrousel, and you can retrieve them from the cloud as needed.

I should probably already know this, but any info or links to walkthroughs would be greatly appreciated.
Sideload the Dropbox app on the Fire. I use it hold my ebook library then just download to books or documents folder and restart the Fire for them to reappear.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote