View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #97
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
I don't think it can be the size as I have a Lexar 8GB card in mine and the KT recognizes it fine and is able to read the books I have on it.
With Firmware 1.9.12 I did have the issue with the KT going back to the home page when reading a book (when the MicroSD card was in the KT, when tapping to go to the next page it would go to the home page), but that isn't happening anymore now that I have 1.9.14 firmware installed, very happy that I can use my MicroSD card now.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote