View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 02:49 AM   #8
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
I'd be happy with a time limit of at least 15 minutes, but not with the removal of the ability to edit completely. Having said that, in all the time I've been on MR, I've never found people editing their posts out of recognition to be an issue.

This is a community with a large proportion of users who love good writing and like to hone their contributions for clarity, so being able to edit is important.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 07-04-2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: needed to choose a better word.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote