View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 08:13 AM   #4
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
When you say AdobeViewer crashes and it won't open again, are you talking about the same book or a different one?
fjtorres: Yes, that's what I mean - at least for this time (with version 14.2). I could not get back into the book I was reading, but I could open a different one with Adobe.

Whereas, with 15.2, I could not open any book with the program that crashed until I did a re-set (soft, if I was lucky - hard reset if I wasn't).

IndecisiveMe: I also love Cleanlook (is my current theme). I also like stamir360 (although it doesn't have the Search function on the home menu - nor does it have Easy menus). I don't know if it's the themes that are causing the troubles, I just thought it interesting that I could re-open the same book once I switched themes (and couldn't open if I switched back to Cleanlook. If I may ask - can you try either Stamir360 (or the default) for a bit and see how your reader responds? I know it's a bother...

Thanks, y'all, for your comments and testing. I just want to use 15.2 (and its improvements) so badly - but gosh darn it, 14.2 is so stable!

Marilyn

Last edited by Mickey330; 06-19-2010 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Added stuff...
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote