View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #20
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As an arrogant programmer (I'd like to think I am not typical, but I probably am), I have made decisions about this sort of thing plenty of times. But someone has to make the decisions. Hopefully an expert tells you what is needed. Sometimes you are the expert. Sometimes no-one has a clue so you make the decision and hope you get it right.
I've been finding that I really hate the 50/50 decisions, where either way of doing something is equally good (or, far too many times, equally bad).
murg is offline   Reply With Quote