View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #27
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by namebrandon View Post
Ordered Wifi-non-SO on Wed (9/12).. Delivery is still 10/16. Tempted to order a SO just to see if the shipping date is any sooner, but doing that knowing I'd cancel one of them feels a bit dirty to me, so I'll just wait it out.
I broke down and ordered the Wifi w/SO on 9/13 and my shipping date is 10/25... so stick with what you got (unless you want to save a few $$ with SO).
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote