View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 04:18 AM   #21
Cap.T
Enthusiast
Cap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post

2) Does the Home screen still replace the books you are reading with newly added books, requiring you to hunt in the library to find the book you were currently reading if more that 4 new books are added? I've noticed this still happening with 2.1.1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post

Yes it does. I think Mtn_man mentioned this, but this is done so that when you have just purchased a book, you have immediate access to it from the home screen.
Hmm. Until I read this I was pretty sure I was going to jump from my PRS-T1 to the Glo but this "feature" makes me rethink that. I have currently close to 600 books on my T1 and I buy new books every few weeks. Getting to see the new books I bought on the Homescreen is all nice and good but not if it means I have to search for the book I'm currently reading. I know others might not care about that but for me personally that's a reason not to buy the Klo.
Cap.T is offline   Reply With Quote