View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks jellby ! i've been playing with it too today, i'm a bit puzzled because although i first used the same code as adobe, it didn't behave the same way (the divs are next to each other, like in your example, but in the original file i believe they are layered on top of each other... but i don't see a z-index or anything anywhere to explain this...).

there are a couple of other things that are puzzling me in that book, for instance they use entity shortcuts like &C; instead of the full code & rdquo ; which i would like to do but i can't seem to get it to work... when i include the shortcuts at the top of my page before the doctype i get an ]> appearing in my page, and the entities never translate...

hm, this bit should be in another thread actually... i'll move it tomorrow (too tired now ).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote