View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 10:43 AM   #6
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
TSGreer,

Am I going to make a Mobipocket file? I doubt it. I have just been playing with the software for a few days, and my Sony Reader just arrived today, so I'll probably concentrate on what I can read on it: .lrf files.

Please feel free to convert it though. Do you need me to send my Book Designer File? I could email it to you, or maybe even upload it here, if that's ok.

Starfish
Well I made a mobipocket version for myself after reading your post because I wanted to read it, so I'll just clean it up a bit and post to the mobipocket books. I just didn't want to duplicate your efforts in case you were doing it. It's funny, I never knew about this book, but after talking to my co-workers I found out that lot of them had read it.

Being the victim of a public education, I have to play a lot of catch up when it comes to books.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote