View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alias_neo View Post
I am trying to convert a HTML book to ePUB, it works perfectly except the chapters are all out of order.

The HTML files are named chapter_1.html, chapter_2.html etc.

Is there any way I can cause it to recognise them in order, I don't mind some manual editing.

I already tried renaming the titles within the headers to 1->01, 2->02 etc to see if that helped, but the order just seems very random.

If anyone can suggest a solution I'd be grateful.

Thanks
If the book has a table of contents or a main index page that links to the other chapters then all you have to do is grab the main page and drag just that page to calibre and during adding the book calibre will grab the rest of the files that are linked from that file.

During conversion this main page or TOC will be used to keep the chapters in order.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote