View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 06:23 AM   #49
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Could you tell us what rights are assigned then? And for how long? At what opint if any can the deal be backed out of by one party? I'm not being confrontational I'd just really like to know that information, I was reading Lynn Abby's blog and she seems limited in what she has the right to put on closed circle (and dammit I was really hoping to not have to scan rise and fall of a dragon king myself.)
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote