View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:49 PM   #22644
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Yes .... I was weak .... I did it ... after reading earlier entries here [the guilty party shall remain unnamed] ... I went out ... and purchased a bottle of 16 year old Lagavulin .... my credit card screamed in pain ... it was worth it ....
Ah, no self control at all. Me, using all the will power of a flat wallet, resisted the urge to splurge and came away with McClelland's Islay Single Malt. Can't say it has the same great taste as Lagavulin, though....darn. But it's nicer than Johnny Walker Red (or Black).
OTOH, if anybody has a spare bottle of Lagavulin or Laphrohaig (Spelling? been a looong time since I had a bottle in hand) they (plural!) could PM me and I'll send them my shipping address
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote