View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #47
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Adjusting uneven line breaks with k2pdfopt

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2011 View Post
Everything is working fine for me with release 1.32. However, I am trying to get text to be as aligned as possible - meaning full justification. I am getting rather uneven line breaks and have tried applying the help tips to get even line breaks. Am I correct in assuming that the way to do so is to use the d option from interactive menu and set the width and height as a multiple (1/2, 1/3, etc.) of DPI*l , where is respectively width or length in inches? Please advise if there is a better/correct way to do this. Many thanks!
The best way is to use the "o" interactive menu option (or -odpi command-line option). I revised the help page that discusses uneven line breaks to try to be more clear and also added an example: http://willus.com/k2pdfopt/help/linebreaks.shtml.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote