View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 07:16 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Now I understand: However, I don't know how to use the HTML Fragment Editor

The window is staring me in the face, but I don't know how to use it at all, let alone on the TOC in order to get rid of those pesky overhanging linked lines.

I checked the help, but there's not enough there to give me any idea what to do.

Perhaps a little walk-through, like the one Harry put together that most of us relied on at the very beginning of our immersion in BD, would be applicable.

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote