View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 02:52 AM   #6
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanrose View Post
I tried Fictionwise, but I suspect I got suckered in. i.e. $10 with 100% rebate for 'The Quickie' (not good), so now I have $10 in the account, but I think I can only apply a small amount of micropay funds on future titles, and usually that only gets the cost down to competitors. i.e. a $10 book on BooksOnBoard is $10.50 on Fictionwise, but you can apply $0.50 from the micropay account. So what? Is there something I'm not getting about Fictionwise?
Actually, in order to use Micropay money you have to have enough to pay for the entire book that way - you don't pay part with Micropay money and part another form. I think what you may have been seeing is the amount of Micropay money you earn when you purchase a specific book, not how much you can spend. So if you have $10 in Micropay money you can get any book up to that price "free".
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote