View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 05:30 PM   #57
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
I don't see why it should not work, there's also the possibility that if you already installed it, it would survive the firmware update. It all depends on whether the new 3.2.0 bundles a kernel for the glo or not.
3.2.0 does have a new kernel fro the Glo. Only the older Touches don't get an updated kernel. And your kernel didn't work the beta build I tried it with, so it probably won't with the release. But, I'll try later today if I have time.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote