View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 01:36 AM   #74
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Reviving this old thread because I finally saw the movie. I thought it portrayed the Reacher world rather well, and moved along enjoyably. Tom Cruise was good in the part although not at all like the Reacher who lives in my head.

Can't wait for the next book, so I will take a look at the suggested reading orders and start all over. I'm pretty sure this is a series I will enjoy even more the second time through.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote